Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls
Dear,
I completely understand how frustrating this can be, especially when your microphone is being muted while you’re trying to participate in an online class.
In Microsoft Teams, organizers, co-organizers, and presenters can mute individual attendees during a meeting. Meeting organizers can also control whether attendees are allowed to use their microphones.
Because these controls are part of the meeting permissions, there isn’t a supported setting or “hack” on your account that can prevent an authorized meeting role from muting you.
I recommend speaking with your teacher or the meeting organizer and asking them to check the participant roles. If other students have been assigned the Presenter role unnecessarily, the organizer can adjust the meeting roles to better control who has these permissions.
For additional information, please refer to: Manage attendee audio and video permissions in Microsoft Teams meetings
Thank you for your patience and cooperation, and I look forward to your update. Hope you having a nice day and really much warm regards to you as well!