Unable to click on request quota

Josi 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T01:34:44.8266667+00:00

Upgraded to PAYG and every time i click on any New Quota Request i get "Ineligible for quota adjustments.Free trials are not eligible for quota adjustment. Upgrade your subscription first." but makes no sense because i upgraded to payg even verified it via CLI, even upgrade screen tells me iim already upgraded. I did it like more than 24h ago and still nothing

Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Machines

An Azure service that is used to provision Windows and Linux virtual machines.


1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. TP 163.6K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-17T03:18:51.7066667+00:00

    Hi,

    Most likely this is just a delay in updating your subscription. Significant changes (upgrade to offer, enable/disable) to subscription can take several hours to fully take effect. If you haven't already, please sign out and back in to the Azure portal to see if it allows to request quota.

    I would give it until tomorrow morning and if you are still having issues I recommend you create a free Issue type: Subscription management support request in the portal. Below link has general instructions for creating support request. I can provide detailed instructions if you have issue creating ticket since it can be confusing:

    How to create an Azure support request

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-portal/supportability/how-to-create-azure-support-request

    Please reply back with your results, whether positive or negative.

    Thanks.

    -TP

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.