Account rewards point spent I didn’t redeem

Amanda Stout 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T00:54:25.4833333+00:00

My account was hacked a few months ago and they redeemed all my points. I’ve tried contacting support and have been ignored. I’ve put in a couple requests but still haven’t heard back. How do I get my points back?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-17T01:34:51.1033333+00:00

    This is a public user-to-user forum, so we cannot access your Rewards account, investigate the redemptions, or restore the points.

    If the points were redeemed without your authorization because your Microsoft account was compromised, the Microsoft Rewards Support team is the only team that can review the redemption and determine whether anything can be done about the missing points.

    Since you have already submitted requests to Rewards Support, I would avoid creating multiple new requests for the same issue. Make sure the request includes the approximate date of the unauthorized redemptions and, if available, the rewards shown in your Rewards Order History.

    Microsoft Rewards Support: https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.