Data Factory: HubSpot Connector Out of Date — Errors with Certain Endpoints

Noah Daniels 0 Reputation points
2026-09-16T23:15:08.8+00:00

Problem description

I am experiencing errors when using the Azure Data Factory HubSpot connector 2.0, particularly when accessing certain endpoints like the marketing campaigns table during a source-data update pipeline. The behavior did not meet my expectations for newer HubSpot API coverage, and I suspect the connector might be outdated.

Environment

Azure Data Factory using the HubSpot connector 2.0 in the region not specified in the case information.

What I've already tried

I reviewed the Azure Data Factory HubSpot connector documentation, tested different endpoints including the marketing campaigns table, and monitored API calls from HubSpot. I also compared the connector's last update date (03/25/2026) with HubSpot API update dates (06/23/2026).

Current status

Currently, errors persist on certain endpoints, especially the marketing campaigns table, when trying to access newer API data. I am seeking guidance on whether the connector needs an update, what specific error messages indicate, and how to resolve the issue.

Current Error Example

Endpoint: /marketing/campaigns/v3

Status Code: 400

Error Response Body:


{"status":"error","message":"Forbidden
properties: [createdAt, id, updatedAt] in the provided property set. Correct
ones are [hs_start_date, hs_end_date, hs_color_hex, hs_notes, hs_audience,
hs_goal, hs_owner, hs_currency_code, hs_created_by_user_id, hs_campaign_status,
hs_object_id, hs_name, hs_utm, hs_budget_items_sum_amount,
hs_spend_items_sum_amount, hs_business_unit_ids] and custom properties you have
defined for
Campaign.","correlationId":"[REDACTED]","context":{"forbidden-properties":["[createdAt,
id,
updatedAt]"]},"category":"VALIDATION_ERROR","subCategory":"CampaignApiError.PROPERTY_SET_CONTAINS_VALUES_FORBIDDEN_FOR_READ"}

Azure Data Factory
Azure Data Factory

An Azure service for ingesting, preparing, and transforming data at scale.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.