Microsoft Rewards Not Allowing Points Redemptions

Frustrated User 0 Reputation points
2026-09-16T21:56:00.7333333+00:00

My Microsoft Rewards account has been "temporarily" restricted from redeeming my points for several months now. I've repeatedly contacted support to get this fixed. I either get a copy/paste response saying my searches fon't comply with thier service agreement or a response asking for more information. If I provide more information, I never hear from anyone again. The weird thing is that I just do the daily activities on rewards.bing.com. I started adding a couple of manual searches each day because I heard that can help. I even started sending a support ticket with my two daily searches each day. I either get no response or the generic copy/paste email about how they determined those searches did not comply.

I'm just looking for someone at Microsoft to help me fix this problem. It's been going on for far too long and the lack of support is unacceptable

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Ian-T 12,725 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-17T02:43:51.66+00:00

    Hi @Frustrated User

    I can understand why this is frustrating, especially after several months and multiple support requests.

    Please note that Microsoft Q&A is a public community forum, moderators nor members cannot access your Rewards account, review the activity that triggered the restriction, or remove it. Only the Microsoft Rewards Support team can investigate account-specific restrictions.

    For now, avoid adding searches solely to earn points. Continue using Bing only for genuine searches, spread naturally throughout the day. It is advised against rapid searches, random letters or numbers, automation, VPNs, location-changing services, multiple accounts, or redeeming outside the region where the points were earned.

    When contacting Rewards Support again, reply through an existing case if possible and include the previous case numbers, the exact redemption error, and a clear request for an account-specific review rather than a general policy explanation. Rewards Support remains the official escalation channel.

    Thank you for your understanding and time

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.