A cloud-based identity and access management service for securing user authentication and resource access
Does Microsoft not want to help me?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
My Microsoft 365 tenant has been deauthenticated. No one in the office can log in.
I am a global admin when I attempt to login to admin.microsoft.com I get the following message:
Sign-in failed
The tenant you are trying to access has been deauthenticated and is no longer available. If you are seeing this message by mistake, please contact Microsoft support. Error code: AADSTS5000224
Correlation ID: 1b34996e-a9d0-4b26-bfb0-58b8fda7cf04
A similar case had been resolve here before: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/5622185/sign-in-failed-error-code-aadsts5000224-error-mess
Could Microsoft please step in and assist with this?
Thank you.
Jake
A cloud-based identity and access management service for securing user authentication and resource access
Does Microsoft not want to help me?