Can I make Word 2003 documents display in center of the screen?

Jonelle DeFelice 35 Reputation points
2026-09-16T20:37:15.37+00:00

HI ALL

I recently upgraded my computer's monitor, and I need to know if there is a way to make Word 2003 display properly on it.

The screen shot below shows how now the document is shifted to the left of the screen. I want it to be centered like it used to be.

Not sure if this if possible or not.

User's image

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Answer recommended by moderator
John Korchok 236.2K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-09-16T21:47:45.7+00:00

Choose View>Zoom>Whole Page to center it while seeing the whole page.

Was this answer helpful?

4 people found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Charles Kenyon 171.1K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-16T21:03:51.82+00:00

    Much of the help available here is only for recent versions of Word. Word 2003 will work in Windows 11.

    Try increasing your Zoom to 250% in the toolbar or under the View menu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.