A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Choose View>Zoom>Whole Page to center it while seeing the whole page.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
HI ALL
I recently upgraded my computer's monitor, and I need to know if there is a way to make Word 2003 display properly on it.
The screen shot below shows how now the document is shifted to the left of the screen. I want it to be centered like it used to be.
Not sure if this if possible or not.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Choose View>Zoom>Whole Page to center it while seeing the whole page.
Much of the help available here is only for recent versions of Word. Word 2003 will work in Windows 11.
Try increasing your Zoom to 250% in the toolbar or under the View menu.