A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Fixed by signing out and sing in again. I followed all the guidance here and did not resolve the issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For a long time I have not been able to see my Personal Vault files on the IOS App. Every time I go into the app and select Vault it ask me to Start Using Personal Vault. I follow the steps and when I get in my files are not showing up. If I go out or the Vault locks I see the Start Using Personal Vault. I have remove the app, restarted my IPhone, downloaded the app again. I have reset it the account and have done every trick I have read to get it work with no luck. I really need your help as this is a tool I really use and need to have access on my phone.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Fixed by signing out and sing in again. I followed all the guidance here and did not resolve the issue.
Hello Stevens Bonilla
Since you have already reinstalled OneDrive, restarted the iPhone, and reset the account, I would not recommend repeating those steps.
Please open OneDrive.com in the latest version of Edge, Chrome, or Firefox and check whether the files are visible inside Personal Vault there. Also confirm that the OneDrive iOS app is signed in with the same personal Microsoft account.
If the problem returns after the Vault locks, the issue will likely require investigation by Microsoft Support rather than further local troubleshooting. Here is how to contact support:
Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators and contributors, including external Microsoft employees, are not allowed to directly interfere with Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited solely to providing technical guidance on reported incidents, requests, or ideas.
Please do not move or delete the online Vault files while the issue is being investigated.