The Event Viewer found nothing useful. I have saved my UEFI settings and rebooted several times to try to get windows to stabilize.
Windows 11 25H2 freezing
HARDCORE GAMES™
355
Reputation points
For some reason following the installation of the latest out of band updates, Windows 11 has been freeing forcing a power off reboot.Lenovo P15 gen 1, 32GG RAM, T1000 graphics
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
2 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
David-M 126.8K Reputation points Independent Advisor2026-09-16T16:41:07.9+00:00 Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
This behavior can occur for several reasons. It is necessary to investigate.
Please export and share the log for analysis:
- Press Windows + X and select Event Viewer;
- Expand Windows Logs and select System;
- In the Actions panel on the right, select Filter Current Log;
- In Event level, check the boxes Critical, Warning, and Error and click on Ok;
- Again, in the Actions panel, select Save Filtered Log File As and save in an easily accessible place.
Then, upload the file to the cloud (OneDrive), choose to share it, and get the link.
Post the link to the file here so I can have a look.
Looking forward to your reply.