Is there a Microsoft complaints team?

Liam Coyle 0 Reputation points
2026-09-14T15:20:51.64+00:00

Hi all,

Looking to make a formal complaint and DPA complaint to get the ball rolling in the UK. The first step in a resolution that will finally have an outcome.

I've tried every avenue possible for 3 years and Microsoft simply hang up and refuse to acknowledge they have complaint mechanisms in place.

So far:

  1. I've not worked for a company for 3 years.
  2. My business account is no longer active.
  3. The old business global admin has no idea what these charges relate to.
  4. Microsoft sends invoices to my personal e-mail address linked to above company... not sure how they can do that.
  5. I am billed every month from a personal credit card and despite requests Microsoft will not remove my personal information or credit card.
  6. I dispute charges, Microsoft bills it again in full next month... credit card company cannot help long term as Microsoft will not issue anything in writing relating to these charges other than standard tickets.
  7. Billing cannot help as I cannot log in - they send me to Data Protection.
  8. Data Protection cannot help as I am not a Global admin and the account doesn't exist to elevate. They send me to support.
  9. Support say its been investigated and they cannot help.
  10. I ask to be put through to a complaint line to I can get something in writing to pursue this matter via regulatory services in the UK as well as send the information to the credit card issuer.
  11. Microsoft hang up.
  12. Rinse repeat.

I'm at my wits end with this. My only next steps will be legal action against former employer and Microsoft.

Has anyone got any idea how to resolve this?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.