My voucher has been expired

PRIYAVADHANA, S 0 Reputation points
2026-08-31T05:48:46.98+00:00

Hi Team,

I was trying to apply the voucher has been received but it was throwing this error.

If it expired can u arrange any another voucher so that I can apply ASAP and take the exam.

User's image

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Sulaiman Adebayo Abdulraheem 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-21T11:28:03.77+00:00

    I scheduled an exam (AI-103), I want to reschedule, but not working, kindly assist.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Julian Sharp 44,201 Reputation points
    2026-08-31T09:21:00.1033333+00:00

    Your voucher has not been expired, it has been used

    As it is an ESI voucher, you will need to contact your own organization for a new voucher or https://esisupport.microsoft.com/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Gérard Oomens 132.5K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-08-31T09:14:31.3966667+00:00

    This is a public forum, not support. You cannot use a voucher twice.

    Support:

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/support/help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.