How to fix error when logging into company store - "This store is not available in your country." I am in the US!

Janet Even 5 Reputation points
2026-08-22T00:26:24.1933333+00:00

Have been trying repeatedly to get into company store and get the error message "This store is not available in your country," with prompt to reset my password. When I do that, same thing happens again. I have been through this a dozen times in the past 2 days. I am on Macbook Air, have tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome browser, same thing happens with all. Also tried my phone with wifi turned off, same thing happens with cell only. Solution?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Kapil Arya 38,476 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-08-22T06:34:36.0166667+00:00

    Please refer this Microsoft support article:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/change-your-country-or-region-in-microsoft-store

    Let us know if this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.