2 day False suspension on XBOX

nunez nunez 0 Reputation points
2026-08-17T08:05:57.7+00:00

I recently posted an LFG post on xbox for GTA. It read: “Looking for a modifed Lowrider to buy a copy from someone in LSCM … Got a modified feltzer if you only want to trade”. This is not trading or buying in real life. I was almost immediately suspended. I can understand why i got an automatic suspension, as AI cannot tell game lingo from IRL without proper context. Has this happened to anyone else? There is no appeal option for me since it was automatic. How can I possibly fix this? Is there anyone i can contact to help me? This is very frustrating to me and i have seen others with the same problem but im yet to find a fix for this.IMG_0070

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

Answer recommended by moderator
Thoura Sopheak Nanta 580 Reputation points
2026-08-17T09:32:28.67+00:00

Hi @nunez nunez

It's recommended to contact XBOX Support directly using this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Hope they find a resolution!

Best regards,

Nanta

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.