How to fix mirrored/inverted touch screen Windows 11 LENOVO?

Dee 20 Reputation points
2026-06-22T02:04:26.4233333+00:00

I have a LENOVO windows 11 laptop and after having my screen replaced (due to damage on the hinges), the touch screen is inverted/mirrored. I tried turning touch screen on and off and restarting (even hard restarting) the system but it doesn't seem to work. Even digging through system files to update the touch screen drive says that it's "already up to date".

Is there any help on this that I can do?? I've looked over on the Internet with zero clues.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Estrella721 46,135 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-06-22T02:44:28.4933333+00:00

Hi,

Since the issue started immediately after the screen replacement, it is likely related to the replacement screen or touchscreen digitizer.

Try searching for "Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input" in the Windows search bar. Open it, then click Setup or Calibrate under the Touch section and follow the on-screen instructions.

If that does not help, open Device Manager, expand Human Interface Devices, right-click HID-compliant touch screen, select Uninstall device, then restart the computer.

If the issue persists, I recommend contacting the technician or repair shop that replaced the screen, as the replacement display may not be properly configured or compatible with your Lenovo laptop.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.