Title:Missing Credly Badge and Exam Voucher for AI Skills Fest 2026 (IT Pro Track)

Damanjit Kaur 20 Reputation points
2026-06-21T11:20:46.0766667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I am writing to request assistance with my missing rewards for the AI Skills Fest 2026.

I successfully completed the "IT Pro - Save time with Azure Copilot" learning playlist to 100% completion on June 11, 2026. I filled out and submitted the required details form immediately after finishing the playlist.

As of today, June 21, I have not received:

  1. The invitation email to claim my digital badge on Credly (which was scheduled for delivery by June 19).
  2. My free Microsoft exam voucher.

I have checked my spam and junk folders, but no emails have arrived. I have a screenshot of my AI Skills Navigator dashboard proving 100% completion, which I am ready to provide as soon as a private message channel is opened.

Could you please verify my submission and help issue my badge and voucher?

Thank you for your help!

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 43,861 Reputation points
2026-06-21T13:12:52.4266667+00:00

Did you submit the voucher claim form before June 12th, did you completed an unedited pre-defined playlist from the event, and did you enter the same email address that you used to register for the event? If so, see https://aka.ms/AISF_Sweepstakes

You will receive your free voucher via email from Pearson between the dates of June 19 and July 10, 2026.

If you didn't claim your voucher, there is no method to claim after the event is over.

QUESTIONS OR SUPPORT For questions related to Microsoft AI Skills Fest, participants should refer to the AI Skills Navigator FAQ page.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.