Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended Without Any Violation

Nguyễn Trần Thảo My 20 Reputation points
2026-06-21T10:00:31.95+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

My Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended, and I would like to request a review of this decision.

I believe the suspension may have been made in error. I have only used one Microsoft account, and I have not used any VPN, proxy service, automation tools, bots, macros, or any method that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement. I also have not created multiple Rewards accounts or provided false account information.

When I access Microsoft Rewards, I only see a suspension notice and cannot find any clear explanation regarding the specific violation that led to this action.

I kindly ask your team to manually review my account and provide more information about the reason for the suspension. If this is a mistake, I would greatly appreciate having my Microsoft Rewards account restored.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Estrella721 46,135 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-06-21T10:34:17.3566667+00:00

Hi,

Based on your description, your Microsoft Rewards account appears to have been suspended. This can happen due to activities that may violate the Microsoft Rewards Terms, such as using multiple accounts, being in an unsupported region, providing inaccurate account information, using VPN or location masking services, or using automated tools like bots or macros.

Since this is a user-to-user forum, we do not have access to your account details or the ability to investigate the suspension. If you believe this was done in error, you will need to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly and submit an appeal using this form:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Microsoft Rewards Support is the only team that can review your account, identify the reason for the suspension, and restore the account if applicable.

Their response time is usually around 24–48 hours, but it may take longer depending on the number of requests they receive. Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.