up date this Microsoft office

Asmaa Hassan 20 Reputation points
2026-06-20T22:34:20.02+00:00

i could not save data in word file, and I could not typing as well

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | Windows

Answer accepted by question author
John Jefferson Doyon 88,610 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-06-20T23:10:50.8033333+00:00

Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.

To help narrow down the issue:

  1. Are you getting any error message when you try to type or save in Word?
  2. Is this happening only in Word, or also in other Office apps such as Excel and PowerPoint?
  3. Have you recently renewed or changed your Microsoft 365 subscription?

Please also let me know if you are using the Word desktop app or Word web version.

If possible, share a screenshot of the error message so the issue can be investigated further.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.