Outdated emailing preference.

Stefan Fleidl 20 Reputation points
2026-06-20T18:15:36.6933333+00:00

I recently took part in the AI Summit event and finished one of the Training modules and filled in the Form.
All my friends who did the same mentioned they got their emails that they received the badge and also the exam vouchers.
I didn't get mine yet, which i found strange so i looked at my profile and found my old email address was set at the emailing preference. I don't have access to that email address anymore. I have now updated it to my correct email address, is it possible for the recent emails to be resent to my correct email address?

Kind Regards
Stefan

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 43,861 Reputation points
2026-06-20T18:33:23.8433333+00:00

The voucher will be sent to the email address you entered on the voucher claim form as long as that was the same email address that you registered for the event with and you completed one of the predefined playlists for the event and didn't edit the playlist.

https://aka.ms/AISF_Sweepstakes

You will receive your free voucher via email from Pearson between the dates of June 19 and July 10, 2026.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.