The problem is that service WlanSvc cannot start. Error 1067. So, no Wi-Fi network is available: Windows doesn't search for Wi-Fi networks.
- Resetting network didn't help.
- Deleting Wi-Fi adapter from the Device Manager and reinstalling drivers didn't help.
Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX1675i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter (211NGW). The adapter itself works fine, when I boot into another Windows Wi-Fi works fine.
I tried everything. The first thing I checked is if the adapter works. So, I used a Windows PE Flash drive, booted into another Windows and checked if I can connect to the Wi-Fi network. In that Windows Wi-Fi worked fine: Windows found all available networks and connected to one of them successfully. So, nothing is wrong with the adapter itself. It's something in my Windows installation. But everything, every step that MS gives about this issue ("Do network reset", "reinstall the drivers", "do the SFC check" (I did, nothing is wrong), "use network troubleshooter") cannot change the situation. The WlanSvc service gives no information in the Event manager but this: "Error 1067". I have no idea where to look for any information that may help to reveal what exactly is wrong with the WlanSvc service, what prevents it from working.
Faulting application name: svchost.exe_WlanSvc, version: 10.0.29613.1000, time stamp: 0x749c57b9
Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.29613.1000, time stamp: 0xcf03d65c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000060c10
Faulting process ID: 0x15A8
Faulting application start time: 0x1DD01BAF38DA40E
Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
Identifier report: 64246dba-21c2-44b1-938e-b8c64201f0ed