404 error when launching DP-700 lab exercises on Microsoft Learn

2026-06-19T14:10:37.1066667+00:00

Hello everyone,

I'm currently taking the training to prepare for the DP-700 exam on Microsoft Learn, but at the end of each module, when I click on "Launch Exercise" (here's the link), I get a "404 – Site not found" error:

https://microsoftlearning.github.io/mslearn-fabric.fr-fr/Instructions/Labs/02-analyze-spark.html

Has anyone run into this issue, or know how to fix it?

Azure | Azure Training
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
TP 163.6K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-06-19T14:15:05.04+00:00

Hi Patrick,

Try this one:

https://microsoftlearning.github.io/mslearn-fabric/Instructions/Labs/02-analyze-spark.html

Here are links to all of DP-700 exercises:

https://microsoftlearning.github.io/mslearn-fabric/#DP-700

Please click Accept Answer and upvote if the above was helpful.

Thanks.

-TP

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.