I recently bought an Xbox series S and it has strange marks

Jared Gaffney 20 Reputation points
2026-06-18T19:59:10.3233333+00:00

IMG_3039

Hello, 5 days ago I bought myself a series S. So far I’ve been enjoying playing games but I noticed that my console has some strange marks on it, these marks are only visible under direct light but they still seem very strange. I try and keep my consoles in perfect condition, I haven’t dropped it, scraped it against anything yet it still has these marks. If I had to guess it’s a manufacturer thing and it’s normal but I guess I want to make sure that I haven’t bought a trash series s console.

Community Center | Not monitored

Answer accepted by question author
Gérard Oomens 132K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-06-18T20:57:10.8066667+00:00

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.