Request for Account Unlock & Region Update – AB‑731 Exam Payment Page Not Loading

Palvi Jojra 25 Reputation points
2026-06-18T11:45:52.5833333+00:00

I am writing to provide the additional details requested regarding my issue with scheduling the AB‑731: AI Transformation Leader Microsoft certification exam.

I am unable to proceed with the exam registration because the payment page is not loading. Earlier today, the payment page loaded once, but my international cards were declined. After multiple attempts, the payment page stopped loading completely. Now, when I sign in to Pearson VUE, I am redirected back to Microsoft Learn, and I cannot access my Pearson VUE profile or the payment section.

I believe my Pearson VUE account may be locked or my region may be incorrectly set, which is preventing the payment page from opening.

Below are the details you requested:

Full Name: Palvi Email used for Microsoft Learn & Pearson VUE: ******@exactsoftware.com

Country/Region: India

Phone Number: PII REMOVED

Exam: AB‑731 – AI Transformation Leader Issue Summary:

  • Payment page loaded once in the morning
  • My multiple cards were declined
  • After multiple attempts, the payment page stopped loading
  • Now Pearson VUE redirects me back to Microsoft Learn
  • Unable to access Pearson VUE profile or payment page
  • Suspected account lock or region mismatch

Request:

  1. Please check if my Pearson VUE account is locked
  2. Unlock/reset my account
  3. Update my region to India
  4. Restore access to the payment page so I can complete my exam registration

Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to your support in resolving this issue.


* moved from [Microsoft 365 and Office › Subscription, account, billing › For education › Other]

Community Center | Not monitored

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 43,861 Reputation points
2026-06-18T13:02:11.56+00:00

Are you seeing ERROR_VUE_WIDE_BLOCK in the URL when you try and schedule the exam?

ERROR_VUE_WIDE_BLOCK is typically because your account has been blocked by Pearson Vue which normally happens because of multiple failed payments. You need to contact Pearson Vue support using the link on https://aka.ms/CertificationSupport to get the block lifted.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Palvi Jojra 25 Reputation points
    2026-06-19T07:57:04.3366667+00:00

    Uh oh! We're unable to process your payment. Please call your card issuer for further details.

    getting same error of all kind of cards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.