Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
https://aka.ms/AISF_Sweepstakes
You will receive your free voucher via email from Pearson between the dates of June 19 and July 10, 2026.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I completed the AI Skills Fest playlist and submitted the voucher claim form on [9-june-2026]. I received confirmation that my playlist completion was recorded and that the form submission was successful . However, I have not yet received the voucher email, even though a friend who submitted around the same time has already received theirs.
Could you please check the status of my voucher eligibility and assist?
Microsoft Learn account email: [******@gmail.com]
Submission date: [date
]
Thank you.
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
https://aka.ms/AISF_Sweepstakes
You will receive your free voucher via email from Pearson between the dates of June 19 and July 10, 2026.