A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Hi @Debra Briggs,
Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your concern.
Before we go any further, I’d like to gently clarify that this is a user to user support forum. I’m not part of the Microsoft billing team, so I don’t have the ability to directly cancel subscriptions or intervene on billing matters. That said, I truly hope I can help review your situation, offer some guidance, and support you in finding the right next steps as best as possible.
Based on your description, the best path forward is to work directly with the Microsoft Billing team. The reason they are the most suitable point of contact is that they have secure access to the actual billing records, payment history, and account status tied to your profile. Issues involving active charges, refunds, cancelled services that are still billing, and locked or undeletable payment methods all require account level verification and changes that can only be handled by that team.
To get connected with them quickly, please follow these steps:
- Create a ticket to Microsoft Support
Sign in at https://admin.microsoft.com and go to Support > Help & Support to open a new service request, then describe your billing issue. This creates a tracked ticket so your case can be followed up on directly.
For guidance on how to request support in the admin center, please refer to: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin.
- Contact Microsoft Support by phone
You can try reaching out to our Global Customer Service phone to raise a request here: Customer service phone numbers - Microsoft Support.
Before you reach out, it will help to have the following details ready so the team can locate and resolve the issue faster:
- The email address tied to the subscription or account being charged.
- The order number or subscription ID, if available.
- The last four digits of the card being charged, along with the charge dates and amounts.
- The date you cancelled the subscription and any confirmation number you received.
- A brief note of what you are requesting, such as stopping the recurring charges, a refund for the charges applied after cancellation, and removal of the card from the account.
Having these on hand will speed up verification and allow the team to act on your request right away.
I hope this information is helpful. Please follow the steps above and let me know if it works for you. If not, we can continue working together to resolve the issue.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out so I can continue to support you. If you found the response useful, please consider marking it as accepted, as this may help other community members who are looking for similar guidance.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.