Personal Microsoft account cannot access Azure Portal - AADSTS5000225 tenant blocked

Igor Gaidai 20 Reputation points
2026-06-17T17:43:15.23+00:00

I am using a personal Microsoft account and cannot sign in to Azure Portal.

Sign-in fails with:

Error code: AADSTS5000225

Tenant: Default Directory

Tenant ID: PII

Message: The tenant has been deauthenticated / blocked due to inactivity.

Trace ID: 639dff34-8065-4cd9-b1ad-160062872f00

Correlation ID: 019ed650-5e7f-7aff-988d-576fd1c3f891

Timestamp: 2026-06-17 16:00:50Z

I cannot create an Azure support request from the Azure Portal because sign-in fails before the portal loads.

Please have a Microsoft moderator/support engineer check whether the tenant can still be reactivated, or help detach/reroute my personal Microsoft account so I can access Azure Portal / create a new Azure free subscription.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Answer accepted by question author
Rukmini 43,915 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-06-17T18:35:52.82+00:00

Hello @Igor Gaidai

As discussed over private messages, please login to Azure with the tenant specific endpoint and pass the tenant ID I provided.

https://portal.azure.com/TenantID

And you will be able to access Azure portal.

If the resolution was helpful, kindly take a moment to click on 210246-screenshot-2021-12-10-121802.pngand click on Yes for was this answer helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.