An Azure service that provides access to OpenAI’s GPT-3 models with enterprise capabilities.
Hello @Tyler Kreider
At this time, gpt-chat-latest is still listed as a Preview model, and I am not aware of any public announcement providing a specific General Availability (GA) date. [learn.microsoft.com]
Since gpt-5.3-chat is being retired, Microsoft currently recommends migrating to gpt-chat-latest as the replacement model. However, the available documentation indicates that gpt-chat-latest continues to follow the Preview lifecycle and standard notice periods, rather than being GA today. [GPT-chat-l...for field | Seismic (MCAPS)]
For production workloads, I recommend:
- Testing your application with gpt-chat-latest before the retirement of gpt-5.3-chat
- Monitoring the Azure AI Foundry model documentation and release announcements for any future GA updates
- Planning for model upgrades according to the published retirement schedule
As of now, there is no published GA timeline for gpt-chat-latest that I could find in the available documentation.
References
- Foundry Models sold by Azure (lists GPT-chat-latest as Preview) [learn.microsoft.com]
Hope this helps! Do let me know if you have any further queries.
Thankyou!