Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
The vouchers will be sent by June 19th as stated at the top of the form and in the FAQs.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Microsoft team,
It's been promised to gift vouchers for those who successfully complete a playlist and fill in the form. I have done it all but have not received my certification voucher. I have registered with this account ******@gmail.com
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Many thanks!
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
The vouchers will be sent by June 19th as stated at the top of the form and in the FAQs.
AI answer
For AI Skills / AI Fest-style promotions, certification exam vouchers are not issued immediately after completing a playlist and form. For the current AI Skills-related sweepstakes and challenges in the context, vouchers are sent only to selected winners, and they are delivered by email from “MindHub Pro by Pearson VUE” within a defined timeframe after the drawing or event.
Key points from similar current programs:
Based on this, the next steps are:
References: