SVG Explorer Preview

Trumarcar 20 Reputation points
2026-06-16T07:48:33.87+00:00

I am having a problem with this app. Since the latest Windows 11 update, SVGs are no longer shown as an image.

I tried reinstalling, but the result is the same.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-06-16T08:24:24.78+00:00

I have seen some other reports about that app not working after the recent Windows update, the update may have caused some incompatibility with that app because Microsoft are adding new security features in the latest updates to protect your system.

The best option would be to contact the developer of that app and inform them their app is no longer working after the latest update, they may need to update their app to get it working in the latest version of Windows 11.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.