A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
See also: https://addbalance.com/articles/Getting%20the%20Ribbon%20to%20Show%20Up%20in%20Word.htm
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have used Word for years with the same tool bar. Now, my tool bar is one line (File Home Insert Draw Design Layout References Mailings Review View Help Acrobat) and I have to select an item to see the tools available. I also lost my undo, redo, and Auto save off/on. How do I get my original set up back? I have tried resetting through User Account/Manage Settings with no luck.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
This usually happens when Word has switched to the collapsed ribbon / single-line ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar has been hidden.
Please try this:
Also