is insider Beta channel lagging behind Release preview channel?

kirbster 1 125 Reputation points
2026-06-15T21:59:24.0666667+00:00

After having had problems on my Release Preview channel pc, this morning I opted to do a clean install to the Beta channel.

Am now on 25H2 26220.8680 Beta channel. Got all the updates through WU etc. A few moments ago I decided to head over to FBH and woo hoo it was the Old FBH ! Back on the RP version FBH had changed to a "newer" version. So basically why on the Beta version am I seeing the old fbh version? I thought stuff was supposed to roll downhill.fbh

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Other

Answer accepted by question author
Johnny55 5,155 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-06-15T22:16:10.24+00:00

Patience! I just did a clean install of Beta yesterday and I do have the new FBH. It arrived today sometime. I had the old one originally yesterday as well.

Regards,

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.