Printing a Booklet

Shelly Rudnick-Peterson 10 Reputation points
2026-06-15T13:17:49.02+00:00

I am trying to print a booklet with 26 "pages" - that is how many numbered pages show up in my document. I have the file set up with all the booklet settings. When I print, pages 1-8 come out perfectly for a folded booklet. But after page 8 I skip to page 17 - then things are all aligned 17-26, and after that skips back to 9-16. How can I get these segments in the right order? Thanks so much for your help!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | Windows
0 comments No comments

Answer recommended by moderator
Shelly Rudnick-Peterson 10 Reputation points
2026-06-15T14:04:12.98+00:00

After posting my question I did some more digging, and figured out that I needed to adjust the number of pages. With a booklet of 26 numbered pages I selected 28 in the dropdown menu. Once I did that the pages printed in order as I would expect.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.