Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certificate or exam ?

Prerna 20 Reputation points
2026-06-14T11:40:25.45+00:00

I have completed "Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Demonstrate foundational knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions. Kindly guide me, do I have to give an exam, or is certification enough, and also tell me how to give a free exam as I accessed the course through free AI fair access, where it is mentioned about free certification.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 43,861 Reputation points
2026-06-14T12:32:05.6066667+00:00

I am trying to figure out what you have completed?

Is it the 4 x Learn modules associated with the SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification? i.e. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/paths/describe-concepts-of-security-compliance-identity/, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/paths/describe-capabilities-of-microsoft-identity-access/, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/paths/describe-capabilities-of-microsoft-security-solutions/ and https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/paths/describe-capabilities-of-microsoft-compliance-solutions/.

Completing Learn paths earns badges and trophies on your Learn profile, but does not earn the certification

To earn the certification you must sit and pass the SC-900 exam for which payment is required, there is no free certification for simply completing Learn modules.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.