Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
This is a community forum, not support
The rules were clear; you needed to have submitted a voucher claim form before June 12th
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi Team,
I successfully completed my "Security Engineer ramp-up" playlist to 100% on June 12, 2026, on the AI Skills Navigator platform, which was within the deadline. However, I wasn't aware of the separate registration form earlier and filled it with a slight delay and a typo in the email field.
My dashboard clearly shows 100% completion on 12th June under my account. I request you to please verify my completion data from the backend and grant me the Microsoft AI Classroom Series Exam Voucher on my registered Microsoft ID: ******@outlook.com.
Thank you,
Ajay Giri
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is a community forum, not support
The rules were clear; you needed to have submitted a voucher claim form before June 12th