Complete AI Skills Playlist on june 12

Ajay Giri 20 Reputation points
2026-06-13T06:59:48.5966667+00:00

WhatsApp Image 2026-06-13 at 12.24.51 PM

Hi Team,

I successfully completed my "Security Engineer ramp-up" playlist to 100% on June 12, 2026, on the AI Skills Navigator platform, which was within the deadline. However, I wasn't aware of the separate registration form earlier and filled it with a slight delay and a typo in the email field.

​My dashboard clearly shows 100% completion on 12th June under my account. I request you to please verify my completion data from the backend and grant me the Microsoft AI Classroom Series Exam Voucher on my registered Microsoft ID: ******@outlook.com.

​Thank you,

Ajay Giri

Community Center | Not monitored

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 43,861 Reputation points
2026-06-13T08:35:14.45+00:00

This is a community forum, not support

The rules were clear; you needed to have submitted a voucher claim form before June 12th

https://aka.ms/AISF_Sweepstakes

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful