Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
The form is working for me right now from https://aiskillsnavigator.microsoft.com/events/AISF2026
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Microsoft Support,
I completed the AI Skills Fest playlist “Develop your first agent with Microsoft Foundry” and my playlist progress shows 100%.
However, when I try to claim the Microsoft Certification exam voucher through the AI Skills Navigator “Check what’s unlocked” link, the Microsoft Forms claim page is blocked with the following error:
“Form can no longer be accessed. This form has been flagged for potential phishing.”
I tried Microsoft Edge, different browsers, disabled ad blockers, allowed cookies, and refreshed the page, but the same issue remains.
Technical details:
Session id: 3ca6dfe7-9920-42a1-8b1b-c2a83d757d97
Correlation id: e83a5c0e-913c-420d-8493-4a595db04fe6
Because the voucher claim deadline is time-sensitive, please help me claim the voucher or provide an alternative claim method/link. I can provide screenshots showing 100% playlist completion and the Forms phishing error.
Thank you.
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The form is working for me right now from https://aiskillsnavigator.microsoft.com/events/AISF2026
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Thank you for the explanation.
This is not a form hosted in my own Microsoft 365 tenant. It is the official AI Skills Fest voucher claim form opened from the AI Skills Navigator after completing an eligible playlist.
My playlist “Develop your first agent with Microsoft Foundry” is completed 100%, but the official voucher claim form is blocked with:
“Form can no longer be accessed. This form has been flagged for potential phishing.”
Because the form belongs to Microsoft / the event organizer tenant, I cannot unblock it myself as an admin.
Please escalate this to the AI Skills Fest / Microsoft Credentials / Certification support team and provide an alternative voucher claim method or working claim link before the deadline.
Technical details: Session id: 3ca6dfe7-9920-42a1-8b1b-c2a83d757d97 Correlation id: e83a5c0e-913c-420d-8493-4a595db04fe6
I can provide screenshots showing 100% playlist completion and the blocked Forms page.