How do I get any support for new azure account?

Phunction 45 Reputation points
2026-06-12T15:04:17.11+00:00

Something happened to my new azure account and I can't do anything with it. I can't create a support request as it just keeps throwing errors, there does not appear to be any phone number anywhere that I can call for support.

HELP!

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Answer accepted by question author
Sridevi Machavarapu 33,820 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-06-12T15:14:23.66+00:00

Hello Phunction,

It seems like you are unable to log in to the Azure Portal due to changes made to your user account’s internal/external status in Azure.

You originally signed up for the Azure tenant using your Email address (******@domain.com), which created an account in the format user123_domain#EXT#@user123domain.onmicrosoft.com. However, when you changed the account to an internal user, it was converted to @user123domain.onmicrosoft.com. As a result, whenever you tried to sign in using your original Email address (@domain.com), you received the AADSTS50020 error because no tenant could be found for that account.

I have shared the more details over private message. Please check and login with that UPN.

You will be able to log in again using your updated internal account email address by signing in with your password and setting up Azure MFA.

Hope this helps! Feel free to reach out for any further queries


If this answers your query, do click Accept Answer and Yes for was this answer helpful, which may help members with similar questions.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.