AI Skills Fest Credly Badge Not Received

Estefanía Canelas Suxo 25 Reputation points
2026-06-12T07:22:57.2366667+00:00

Hello,

I completed the following AI Skills Fest courses:

  • Using Copilot Agents at Work
  • Leading at the Frontier: for Talent and Learning Leaders

I understand that completing a featured playlist may qualify for a Credly badge. Could you please let me know where I can find or claim my badge? I have not received any notification yet.

Thank you for your help!

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 43,861 Reputation points
2026-06-12T09:13:26.9833333+00:00

https://aka.ms/AISF_Sweepstakes

Badges will be sent after the event is over

Q. How long will it take to receive my Credly badge? A. You will receive your Credly badge via email by June 19th following the close of the event

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.2K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-06-12T08:58:05.09+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.