Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Use an underscore (_) in the last name field?
Compare:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/users/me/settings
....
..If you don't have a legal last name, please enter _ in the last name field.
......
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I completed the AI Skills Fest playlist "IT Pro - Save time with Azure Copilot" and am trying to claim my certification exam voucher.
The claim form requires both a First Name and Last Name. However, I do not have a surname/last name in my official records and accounts.
Could you please advise what I should enter in the Last Name field so that my voucher claim can be processed correctly?
Thank you for your assistance.
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Use an underscore (_) in the last name field?
Compare:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/users/me/settings
....
..If you don't have a legal last name, please enter _ in the last name field.
......