Unable to schedule AZ-900 exam as could not appear on exam day due to technical issue in laptop

Dhanshree Dhamne 20 Reputation points
2026-06-12T02:15:44.14+00:00

I had an AZ-900 exam scheduled on yesterday 11-06-2026 but because of technical issue I could not give it through my laptop as I was facing firewall issue while connecting to PearsonVue site today

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 43,861 Reputation points
2026-06-12T09:18:45.3866667+00:00

Contact Pearson Vue support https://home.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/contact for issues when taking an exam

This is why you should run a System Test before the exam

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.2K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-06-12T09:17:56.4+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.