Issues or errors on the Microsoft Q&A website.
Hi,
I've undeleted your thread: https://learn.microsoft.com/de-de/answers/questions/5917341/windows-11-home-pc-crasht-immer-wieder
The automatic spam filter is sometimes causing troubles ;)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I'm trying to Post a Question for Troubles in Microsoft Home with Windows 11.
i have some Links with Minidumps from Google Drive there and Long Text for everything i tried and what errors Windows shows me when it crashs.
I don't know why it is always directly deleted and what can i do so that the question isn't deleted or that some Moderator can bringt that question Online?
Sadly I Don't remember the last title. Should i repost it with a new name?
Thanks.
Issues or errors on the Microsoft Q&A website.
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
I've undeleted your thread: https://learn.microsoft.com/de-de/answers/questions/5917341/windows-11-home-pc-crasht-immer-wieder
The automatic spam filter is sometimes causing troubles ;)
AI answer
Questions on Microsoft Q&A can be deleted automatically by the spam filter or manually by moderators if they appear to violate the Q&A code of conduct or site guidelines.
From similar reported cases, detailed technical questions (including long text and external links such as to minidumps) are sometimes incorrectly flagged and auto-deleted by the spam system as false positives. Moderators can then restore them.
To proceed:
If the question is restored and still needs edits (for example, to remove content that violates guidelines), moderators can edit it or ask for clarification instead of deleting it.
If the issue is related to AI-generated content and it was removed for that reason, there is an appeals process for deletions or suspensions due to AI usage on Microsoft Q&A described in the AI usage policy.
References: