Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/certifications/identity-and-access-administrator/
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi Team,
I want to register for the SC-300 examination, but I am unable to find the registration link on the official portal. I have already given the practice test for the same. Please assist me finding the exam registration link.
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
AI answer
To register for Exam SC-300, use the SC-300 exam page on Microsoft Learn and start the scheduling flow from there.
If the Schedule exam button or link is missing or errors occur during scheduling, use Microsoft Certification Support so a moderator can assist with exam scheduling issues.
For additional preparation and to confirm that the practice assessment already taken is the correct one, use the SC-300 Practice Assessment listed under the Practice Assessments catalog.
References: