Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
FYI the link is working now!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have completed an eligible skilling playlist on AI Skills Navigator for AI Skills Fest 2026. When I click "Check what's unlocked" to claim my voucher, the form shows:
"Form can no longer be accessed. This form has been flagged for potential phishing."
The deadline to submit the claim is June 12, 2026 at 12:00 AM UTC, and I am unable to submit due to this error. Could someone please help get the form unblocked or provide an alternative way to submit the voucher claim?
Thank you.
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
FYI the link is working now!
It's working now—thanks, everyone.
The reason for this is adblockers, disable any kind of adblockers on Microsoft Forms site on your browser, it should work..
I spoke to support and they advised that they were not aware of the issue although I was speaking with Microsoft Office support. They advised for me to make a post about my issue on the tech community page to report it.
Dear @Juan Diego Collazos Mejia,
I understand how frustrating it is to encounter this error, especially with the June 12 deadline approaching.
I see today many reports of the exact same issue you are facing. Because many people are trying to access the link simultaneously to claim their vouchers, the high traffic has likely triggered an automated flag, causing this form error.
This specific error occurs because the Microsoft Forms platform uses proactive, automated machine reviews to detect sensitive data collection. When a high volume of users hit a form at once, it can sometimes be incorrectly flagged and temporarily blocked.
Because the forum community support team does not host or own this specific event form, I cannot directly unblock it or access your voucher details. The restriction can only be removed by the Global or Security Administrator of the internal Microsoft tenant hosting the AI Skills Fest event.
Immediate Actions You Can Take:
For more technical details on how this process works, please refer to the official Review and unblock forms or users detected and blocked for potential phishing - Microsoft Forms Adm…
Please contact the event handlers as soon as possible so they can restore the form link before the submission deadline.