Form can no longer be accessed to fill the AI Skills Fest form after playlist completion

2026-06-11T02:55:58.2833333+00:00

The form can no longer be accessed when I clicked "Check what's unlocked"User's image

I completed one of the playlists and yesterday night the form opened (I did not fill the form), but today morning its showing this error. Now I'm unable to fill the form.

Community Center | Not monitored

Answer accepted by question author
Jade Ng 15,775 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-06-11T03:35:34.5533333+00:00

Dear @Polavarapu Mohana Sai Sri Phani Teja,

Thank you for reaching out and for providing detailed information along with screenshots. I truly appreciate the effort you’ve taken, and I understand how urgent this is given the approaching deadline.

At the moment, I am observing that multiple users are experiencing the same issue where the voucher claim form is being blocked with the message indicating it has been flagged for potential phishing. This appears to be a broader issue rather than something specific to your account or completion status.

To ensure this is properly investigated by the responsible team, I kindly recommend submitting feedback directly through the platform by following these steps:

  1. Click “Feedback” (bottom of the page)
  2. Select “Report a problem”
  3. Add a short description and attach your screenshots

Untitled

This will help route your issue directly to the engineering team for further review.

Additionally, I’ve noticed other users reporting similar concerns in this community post: AI Skills Fest is just days away—here’s what to expect | Microsoft Community Hub

You may also consider upvoting there to help increase visibility.

As I have already reported to the product team, if any updates or announcements are made regarding this issue, I will make sure to share them with you as soon as possible.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience. If you have any further questions or need clarification, please feel free to reach out. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

1 additional answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Phoenix Keibel 10 Reputation points
    2026-06-11T03:50:34.9133333+00:00

    Can confirm Pradosh's suggestion of disabling ad blocker worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.