AI Skills Fest 2026 — voucher claim form blocked for "potential phishing", cannot submit before deadline

Mohd Hazrin bin Mohamad 50 Reputation points
2026-06-11T02:44:13.8166667+00:00

I have completed an eligible skilling playlist on AI Skills Navigator for AI Skills Fest 2026. The "Playlist complete" / "Check what's unlocked" link took me to the voucher claim form, but the form will not load. It shows:

"Form can no longer be accessed. This form has been flagged for potential phishing."

I am accessing it through the official AI Skills Fest event page in the dashboard (not an external link). I have also tried an incognito window with extensions and adblockers disabled, and the form is still blocked.

Technical details from the error page:

  • Session id: 0d44321f-e6cf-4ef1-b8d6-4b23d3968089
  • Correlation id: e77c7464-1d90-475e-aec9-fad01bed3c69

The issue appears to be on the form side (auto-flagged), not my playlist completion. Could someone please help get the form unblocked, or advise on an alternative way to submit my voucher claim?

This is urgent: the claim form deadline is 12:00 AM UTC on June 12, 2026, and I cannot submit before then because the form is inaccessible. I would appreciate any escalation or a deadline accommodation, given the failure is on the form. Thank you.screencapture-forms-cloud-microsoft-pages-responsepage-aspx-2026-06-11-10_42_25

Screenshot 2026-06-11 104251

[Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other]

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
EmilyS_726 30,000 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-06-11T04:00:31.62+00:00

Try disabling any ads blocker, and see if it works.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.