I am trying to fill out the voucher claim form from the AI Skills Fest event, but it's saying that Microsoft Form has been tagged for phishing

Sam Sessions 25 Reputation points
2026-06-11T02:39:54.4033333+00:00

The form asks for name, email, country, and which learn path/playlist you completed. I don't understand why it's saying the form has been flagged for phishing, but I would like to submit the request for the free Microsoft certification exam before the deadline on June 12.

User's image

https://forms.cloud.microsoft/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR8OAK2RFELFGiD-P1Ucl9TVURjBBT1pVS1NRQ05RRTNOUzZYTTI1QVdGQy4u&route=shorturl

Community Center | Not monitored

Answer accepted by question author
Jade Ng 15,775 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-06-11T03:53:58.21+00:00

Dear @Sam Sessions,

Thank you for reaching out and for providing detailed information along with screenshots. I truly appreciate the effort you’ve taken, and I understand how urgent this is given the approaching deadline.

At the moment, I am observing that multiple users are experiencing the same issue where the voucher claim form is being blocked with the message indicating it has been flagged for potential phishing. This appears to be a broader issue rather than something specific to your account or completion status.

To ensure this is properly investigated by the responsible team, I kindly recommend submitting feedback directly through the platform by following these steps:

  1. Click “Feedback” (bottom of the page)
  2. Select “Report a problem”
  3. Add a short description and attach your screenshots

Untitled

This will help route your issue directly to the engineering team for further review.

I’ve noticed other users reporting similar concerns in this community post: AI Skills Fest is just days away—here’s what to expect | Microsoft Community Hub

You may also consider upvoting there to help increase visibility.

Additionally, some users have reported that disabling browser ad blockers may allow the form to load successfully, so you may also try this as a workaround and check if it works.

As I have already reported to the product team, if any updates or announcements are made regarding this issue, I will make sure to share them with you as soon as possible.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience. If you have any further questions or need clarification, please feel free to reach out. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

1 additional answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. EmilyS_726 30,000 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-06-11T04:00:57.63+00:00

    Try disabling any ads blocker, and see if it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.