Urgent: Incorrect Email Submitted for AI Skills Fest Certification Voucher – Request for Correction

Muhammad Usman 20 Reputation points
2026-06-10T07:59:54.7833333+00:00

Dear Microsoft AI Skills Fest Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Muhammad Usman, and I am writing to request urgent assistance regarding my certification exam voucher for the Microsoft AI Skills Fest 2026.

I successfully completed the featured skilling playlist titled "Optimize Agentic DevOps with Azure DevOps and GitHub Copilot" on the AI Skills Navigator platform, achieving 100% completion. Following this, I filled out the voucher claim form as required.

Unfortunately, I realized that I accidentally typed an incorrect email address in the form submission — I entered "mmuhammad.usman@bracketsltd.email" instead of my correct email address "muhammad.usman@bracketsltd.email" (with an extra 'm' at the beginning). As a result, I did not receive any email from Pearson containing my voucher code.

Upon noticing this mistake, I have already resubmitted the form with the correct email address. However, I am concerned that the system may have only processed my first (incorrect) submission and the second one may not be honored.

I kindly request that you:

  1. Verify my playlist completion under the name Muhammad Usman (Pakistan)
  2. Cancel or disregard the first submission made with the incorrect email
  3. Honor my voucher claim using my correct email address so I can receive the Pearson voucher code before the June 19, 2026 deadline

My details are as follows:

  • Full Name: Muhammad Usman
  • Correct Email: muhammad.usman@bracketsltd.email
  • Country: Pakistan
  • Playlist Completed: Optimize Agentic DevOps with Azure DevOps and GitHub Copilot (100%)
  • Role Selected: Developers

I understand that the voucher claim form deadline is June 12, 2026 at 11:59 PM, so I am reaching out as early as possible to resolve this before the deadline passes.

Thank you very much for your time and support. I truly appreciate the Microsoft AI Skills Fest initiative and I look forward to taking my certification exam once this matter is resolved.

Warm regards,

Muhammad Usman

Pakistan

muhammad.usman@bracketsltd.email

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 44,031 Reputation points
2026-06-10T08:16:05.4366667+00:00

The emails for vouchers will not be sent until after the event is over and the form says they will be sent by June 19th As you have filled in the form twice you need to contact support, this is a community forum, not support.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

1 additional answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-06-10T08:00:17.1833333+00:00

    The issue cannot be fixed directly in the forum or by configuration; it must be handled by the official Microsoft Credentials support team, since it involves correcting personal details and voucher fulfillment for an event-based certification offer.

    Take these steps:

    1. Gather all relevant details (do not post them publicly):
      • Full name as used on Microsoft Learn
      • Microsoft Learn username
      • Correct email address to receive the voucher
      • Event name: Microsoft AI Skills Fest 2026
      • Playlist name and confirmation of 100% completion
      • Date and time the form was first submitted with the incorrect email and then resubmitted with the correct email
    2. Contact Microsoft Credentials Support:
      • Go to the credentials support entry point: https://aka.ms/credentials-support (from context: https://aka.ms/credentialssupport).
      • Sign in with the Microsoft account associated with the AI Skills Navigator / Microsoft Learn profile.
      • Complete the initial profile steps if prompted, then return to the same link so that Product Family: Learning and Service: Microsoft Credential are preselected.
      • Open a support ticket describing:
        • That the AI Skills Fest voucher claim form was submitted once with an incorrect email and then again with the correct email.
        • The exact incorrect email and the correct email.
        • That no Pearson/MindHub Pro email has been received yet.
        • That the voucher is needed before the stated deadline.
    3. In the ticket, explicitly request:
      • Verification of playlist completion under the correct Learn profile.
      • Cancellation/ignoring of the submission tied to the incorrect email.
      • Reissuance or honoring of the voucher to the correct email address.
    4. Monitor the correct email inbox (and spam/junk folder) for:
      • A response from Microsoft Credentials Support.
      • The voucher email from “MindHub Pro by Pearson VUE,” which is the sender used for event-based vouchers in similar programs.

    If the certification or voucher does not appear correctly under the signed-in Learn account, mention this explicitly in the support ticket so the team can align the voucher with the correct profile and email.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.