Assistance Needed with AB-730 Certification Course Navigation

raymond charette 20 Reputation points
2026-06-10T03:57:13.78+00:00

Subject: Assistance Needed with AB-730 Certification Course Navigation

Hello,

I am currently working toward the AB-730 certification. I completed all of the course materials and took the practice test, but I did not pass. After the test, I received a recommendation for additional courses to help me prepare.

I would appreciate your help with the following questions:

1.      How can I return to the practice test?

2.      How can I go back to the recommended course?

3.      There are many courses available, so it would be very helpful if learners could easily return to where they previously left off. Is there a way to do that?

Thank you for your assistance.

Community Center | Not monitored

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author

1 additional answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-06-10T03:57:30.6166667+00:00
    1. Practice Assessments for Microsoft certification exams are hosted on Microsoft Learn. If the AB-730 exam has a Practice Assessment, the link to return to it is on the AB-730 exam details page in the “Schedule exam” section. Sign in with the same Learn profile that was used previously and launch the Practice Assessment again from that link.
    2. For the recommended course, use the links provided in the recommendation/score report or open the AB-730 study guide and related resources. The study guide for Exam AB-730 includes links such as “How to earn the certification,” “Exam scoring and score reports,” and “Take a free Practice Assessment,” which help navigate back to the relevant preparation content.
    3. Progress and previously completed content are tracked in the Microsoft Learn profile. After signing in, use the Learn profile and achievements to see completed modules, learning paths, and badges. From there, open the relevant learning path or module to resume where learning previously stopped. The Learn profile and achievements area is the central place to return to in-progress or recommended content.

    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?