Does 100% playlist completion in the AI Skills Navigator meet the "in its entirety" voucher requirement?

# NALLATHAMBI KAVYA 20 Reputation points
2026-06-09T07:58:09.2566667+00:00

Hi, I have completed a skilling playlist and the AI Skills Navigator shows 100% completion for it. I have also received the notification with the link to submit the voucher claim form.

The Official Rules state that to qualify I must register and complete an eligible playlist "in its entirety" on AI Skills Navigator. I'd like to confirm:

  1. Does the 100% completion shown in the AI Skills Navigator satisfy the "in its entirety" requirement, or are there additional steps needed other than submitting the form?
  2. Once I submit the form, when will I receive confirmation of my voucher?
  3. Will I receive Credly badges for all the playlists i complete(if i choose to complete various playlists) ?

Thank you.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 44,031 Reputation points
2026-06-09T09:14:13.8733333+00:00

All this is answered on the AI Skills Fest site - see https://aka.ms/AISF_Sweepstakes

  1. Complete a playlist and submit the form
  2. The form says "Watch for an email from Pearson, by June 19, 2026, with a voucher code."
  3. It is a single Credly badge "Complete any curated playlist and receive an AI Skills Fest Credly badge"

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

1 additional answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-06-09T07:58:22.34+00:00
    1. The context only specifies that completing the skilling playlist on AI Skills Navigator is required to earn the voucher (for example, for Web Summit or SXSW EDU events) and that the voucher is then delivered by email from “MindHub Pro by Pearson VUE.” It does not define how “in its entirety” is validated beyond that, nor does it explicitly state that the 100% completion indicator is the official measure. No additional steps beyond completing the playlist and submitting the form are documented in the provided context.
    2. For the events covered in the context (Web Summit 2026 and SXSW EDU), the guidance is that after earning the voucher, an email from “MindHub Pro by Pearson VUE” will contain the voucher code and expiration date. The exact processing time between form submission and receiving the email is not specified in the provided documents.
    3. The provided context does not mention Credly badges or any badge issuance for completing AI Skills Navigator playlists, so no statement can be made about receiving Credly badges for playlist completion.

    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.