How to cancel an Incorrect AI Skills Fest Voucher Claim and Have the Corrected Submission considered without violating the one submission rule

Avogadro Dick 25 Reputation points
2026-06-09T03:41:48.6466667+00:00

Hi,

I completed an eligible playlist during the Microsoft AI Skills Fest 2026 and submitted the voucher claim form. I then realized I had entered an incorrect email address on my submission, so I submitted the form a second time with the correct email.

How do I get this corrected urgently given the June 12 deadline? Specifically:

  • Can my first (incorrect) submission be voided so that my second submission is treated as my only claim?
  • I want to make sure I am not flagged for violating the one-claim-per-person rule, as the second submission was purely to correct an email error and not an attempt to claim multiple vouchers.

I am happy to provide further details privately. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author

AI answer

2026-06-09T03:42:05.2066667+00:00

Contact Microsoft credentials support immediately and explain that the first voucher claim used an incorrect email and that the second submission is the corrected one for the same person and playlist.

Use the official credentials support channel and include:

  1. Full name as used on the claim form.
  2. The incorrect email address from the first submission.
  3. The correct email address from the second submission.
  4. Date and time (approximate) of both submissions.
  5. A clear statement that the second submission is a correction of the first and that the first should be voided.

Support can review the records, void the incorrect claim, and ensure the corrected submission is treated as the valid one while remaining compliant with the one-claim-per-person rule.

To reach support, use the help option provided for Microsoft credentials issues: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/support/help.


References:

AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.